Diagnostic Optical Graphicplanar?
Have you ever wondered if people make up acronyms just to spell out their favorite words? Computer Assisted Tomography or Computed Tomography is commonly called a CAT scan. But what if you’re a dog person? Couldn’t we just call it a Diagnostic Optical Graphicplanar to make it a DOG scan and create a great new word (graphicplanar) for Words with Friends? It goes back to the old joke that a DOG says “You feed me, you shelter me, you pet me, you love me … you must be God” while a CAT says “You feed me, you shelter me, you pet me, you love me … I must be God!” (Many thanks to Bob Sjogren)
- All this to say that I’m scheduled for a DOG (or CAT) scan today (10/4) at 4:00pm.
- Pray that the results of the scan will make our next steps clear.
- Pray the He would guard our hearts against anxiety by enfolding us in His peace.
- Pray that any fears would dissolve under His presence.
- Pray that we meet the challenges of the day with hearts full of joy and humor and cheerfulness.
- Pray that we are reminded of His promises as we say “Amen”.
In the palm of His Hands,